Cleaning the house can be very hard as you need to take care of each detail along with doing the household chores with a ducted vacuum and central vacuum system Melbourne. Following are some fun cleaning tips you can use to make this task easier.
- Stay Active One of the best ways to keep your house clean is to stay proactive. Being active means, to start cleaning and picking at points where it does not build up to cause a mess. For instance, never go from the room or lounge empty-handed; pick up a glass, empty bowl or mug on your way and leave it to the kitchen, it will make it easier when you pull out the vacuum cleaner in Melbourne.
- Use Feather Dusters Feather dusters might seem like a thing of the past, but they work great for cleaning pictures, bookshelves etc. The feathers tackle the dust off without falling and clean out the daily dust from the nooks and corners. However, when it comes to heavy buildup of dust, try using a cloth or a vacuum – contact your local Ducted & Central Vacuum Service Melbourne for more help.
- Clean the Grease Getting rid of the kitchen grease is important because the sticky build-up causes more dirt to gather. To clean the grease, you can mix one tablespoon of liquid detergent with a gallon of warm water; and rinse a small area to check the results so that it won’t damage any materials. Use a clear sponge in clean water to wash off the solution. Some stains are tough to come off, this can be cleaned by scrubbing the surface with a mixture of baking soda with warm water.
- DIY Lemon Cleaner It is common for our household items to get accumulated with rust especially where the humidity strikes most e.g. garage, patios etc. But not always you need to apply acid to remove the rust stains – always best to do it with the best central vacuum system in Melbourne! You can opt for an easy DIY cleaner i.e. lemon. Using direct lemon on the rust stain and leaving it to soak for about 10 to 15 minutes will dissolve the rust. For even tougher stains, apply the lemon and scrub it. Rinse off with clean water.
- Reduce Bathroom Mold Bathroom Molds are big time trouble for household cleaning. This is because there is no proper ventilation in bathrooms, making the water stay on walls. You can clean this by spraying on hydrogen peroxide to remove the mold and mildew. When you are done, use a dry cloth or fan to dry the wall.
- Acidify Mineral Deposits Mineral Deposits require acidic cleaning. Plumbing fixtures usually cannot clean through these, which is why, you need strong acid like vinegar. Just pour in the vinegar on a clean cloth, and wipe away. The faucets will shine – especially when using the best ducted vacuum hose in Melbourne!
- Bring Back the Shine on Steel Stainless steel on sink and surfaces can display all the smudges and fingerprints which makes them look dirty. You can clean them by using mineral oil. Mineral oil also helps in keeping items like toothpaste sticking to the sink for easy cleaning of taps in the kitchen and bathrooms especially when using the best vacuum cleaner in Melbourne.